Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*Insert Clever Post Title Here*

yeah, I'm not creative.

So quick update on my life:

-I'm still going to school. I'm trying to figure out my schedule right now, even though classes started yesterday. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to go FallWinterSpringSummer because I'm definitely getting sick of school. Oh well, I'll get done faster right? ...Right?? I better.

-I'm dating a wonderful guy named Jordan Holmes. We've been dating for almost two months. I love love love his family and his friends are super awesome as well. Compared to him, I feel like I don't know anybody though. I'm always introduced instead of me introducing him. It's okay though.

-I went white water rafting on my 3-day break from school. Gosh, what the heck? Three days is not a break, especially when it includes a Sunday.....rafting was super fun though. At least I got to do something, right? And I got to hang out with my lovely bf and meet even more of his friends.


I'm not sure why I started this blog exactly, but I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings on certain things. In fact, I bookmarked this blog and put it on the bar below the URL and took Facebook off. But I still go to Facebook more often than I come here. I've just mastered typing Facebook really fast....Anyway, I don't really know what to write right now. I'm just ranting. Maybe I'll think of something creative later and post. Maybe I'll post on here what Jordan and I are doing to celebrate his birthday and then tease him because he didn't read my blog. ;) (He doesn't know yet). Well, I'll at least give all you millions of readers a hint. It involves a few of the things he enjoys, including 1) learning new things, 2) spending time with me ;), andddd last but not least 3) Flying...well in a sense at least. Maybe it's not as excited as flying a ... whatever kind of jet it is that he is obsessed with, but it'll be a fun experience I'm sure.

Well, I think I've bored you all enough. Like I said, maybe I'll post something later. For now, I should get reading on my Illiad homework reading assingment

No comments: