Sunday, October 31, 2010

Muahahaha ho ho ho...

Okay, please don't hate me, but I'm super glad it's pretty much November because then that means I can start playing Christmas music without people throwing things at me (well at least not everyone).

But let me just say this. I love Christmas not for the gifts or the Santa spirit or even for the vast amounts of food (especially since that comes with Thanksgiving anyway). I love Christmas for the spirit it brings. I love family. So, so much. And that's what I think about when I think about Christmas. Hence the reason I love Christmas music so much.

Besides, you can't really listen to Christmas music after Christmas! So in order to get the most out of the season, I like to drag it out as long as I can.

And let me just for all those out there that think Thanksgiving gets gypped for Christmas or that it's absolutely insane that I listen to Christmas music so early, first let me just say, I don't really care. But also, really, it's all about the spirit of it. And there aren't really any Thanksgiving songs. So just shush and don't listen to Christmas music if you don't want to ;)

No comments: