Monday, November 15, 2010

Gratitude

These past few days have been very, um, how shall I say it. Interesting? Trying? A little bit hard, but not excessively because I've been on top of my homework. But alas, I really do not have an excuse for not keeping up on my grateful blog. :)

I'm grateful for the wonderful weather today, and I'm grateful that it's not too hot or too cold to wear my cute new sweater ;)

I'm so grateful for my mom. She's such a wonderful woman. I appreciate her financial support, but more than that, I'm glad that we've been able to become closer. She's such a strong woman and has gone through a lot and I just appreciate her.

I'm grateful that Jordan's parents invite me over to their house for dinner. It's nice going there and being around there family (even though Jordan isn't there *tear*).

And along with that, I'm grateful for Tay and his awesome guitar playing skills and his willingness to play for me!! :)

I'm grateful for being able to read. Seriously, I love love love it so much. It's so nice to have insights brought on by others. And reading the scriptures really brings inspiration in the times I need it most.

Loves! Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season :D

No comments: