Saturday, July 31, 2010

Facebook Fast

That's right. I have successfully not been on Facebook for about 2 days now. And I plan on not going on until next Friday. I don't really have a good reason. I think it's mostly that I know what I'll do on there (aside from waste time), and that would just be worse than not going on at all. Besides, now my blog is getting updated a lot more often

I need to do things today. Dang. I have to finish a paper (which actually will require a lot of work, hence the reason I'm procrastinating it right now), finish my D&C hw, which shouldn't take too long, do 10 more pages of reading (I already did the first 20), and revise a different essay, oh and read something from Machiavelli, but that's not due until Tuesday, so I've got some time.

Let me just say this. Facebook sucks. I hate that I'm addicted to it. And it's really annoying to go on the internet and impulsively want to go to a website that just wastes my time and makes me feel like I have no real friends.

Anyway, I need to stop procrastinating because that list of stuff isn't going get itself done. Plus I have other chores I have to do today.

No comments: